Royal mail tracking is the easy and simple ways to track down your mail from royal tracking facility provided on the official website of the company,
Let see how you can track the mail item using the royal mail official website.
To know more about Royal Mail & its customers relations. Please follow
Steps To Use the Track Item Tool
- Log on to the official website of the royal mail and look for personal help section.
- Personal help section answers all your queries regarding any problem that you are facing using the Royal mail service.
- So after entering the page of personal help click on the link named- track your item.
- After that, you will be on the main page for tracking the delivery
- There will be box titled- Tell us your reference number.
- In the above-mentioned box, you are required to type in your reference number.
- A reference number will be of 9 to 27 characters in length. It will the mix of alphabets and numbers.
- The reference number will be clearly written on the receipt which proves that you have to use the Royal mail service. If you are the receiver then ask for the reference number from the sender. Only senders will have that number.
- After entering the number click on Track your delivery button.
- You might have to complete the procedure by taking the quick CAPTCHA test. This is done in order to verify that the user is human and not a Robot.
- You will have to select all the images asked in the CAPTCHA test.
- After this test and clicking on submit bottom you will be able to see all the information of you delivery item on your screen.
Sometimes you might see that your reference number is not showing any result, don’t worry just read below to see what is wrong with your reference number