Now Visit Bank of India branch where you have registered and submit the application form to respective managers. They will give the User ID and password for the account and please keep it with you don’t reveal to anyone. Within 24 Hours your account will be active. Activate Boi Internet Banking after reading full guide.
You can use for this purpose your mobile/PC/Laptop and also browser or any other search engine that you use for your searching process. Now we will briefly describe in step by step that how we can register on BOI net banking. For this purpose you will follow given steps
- Open your browser that you normally use. but google chrome is best for this.
- BOI net banking link paste or write its name in search box.
- Press the “enter” button.
- There will be show the official site of boi.
- BOI net banking front page will be open there.
- Registration process is to be complete using by mobile number and user ID. Get user id and pass guide here.
- Congratulation, you have been successful registered n BOI net banking.
You can also registerhim in BOI net banking Offline But for this purpose you will to the nearest branch of BOI net banking and your registration. Bank manager or bank employee after creating your account and after your registration.
They will give you a User ID and your mobile on which number you have created or registered your account. You can login him any place, any time by using your User ID and Your number on which account is created.
You can also register your mobile number on BOI net banking. For this purpose visit your bank of India home branch and ask for Mobile number registration form. Fill the form and submit it along with photo copy of passbook and Aadhaar card. You will get confirmation Sms on your mobile number.